Tahel – Crisis Center for Religious Women and Children
Tahel was established in 1993 in order to provide emotional support, advice and referrals for women, teenagers and children during times of crisis. Over the years the Center has developed programs to help women and children deal with the trauma of war and terror in addition to helping victims of abuse.
Our Goals are:
- To help victims of abuse and their families overcome crisis through practical and emotional support
- To help prevent further occurrences of abuse by providing education workshops and training
- To increase the awareness of abuse within the religious community
- To develop and implement “safety” programs and protocols for communities and institutions
- To lower the incidence of PTSD by providing post-trauma workshops